Kyocera Document Solutions have most definitely ramped up their performance with their TASKalfa copier series. Business that operate through document-intensive process require efficient as well as functional copiers which can quickly be addressed properly by Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers. Below are some manner ins which can vouch for the capacity of the TASKalfa copier series for you to consider for your next purchase.
Ramping Up Productivity
Users of the Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers can look forward to the following benefits:
- Compact Size – The Kyocera TASKalfa copiers do not take up too much floor space and each model is designed with office layouts in mind and weigh an average of 109 lbs.
- High Print Resolution – The copiers offer exceptional outputs that can reach as high as 1200 x 1200 dpi. Its speeds are just as impressive hitting approximately 47 pages per minute.
- Extensive Paper Capacity – Just keep printing with paper capacity that can stretch to accommodate up to 3,100 sheets and 100,000 pages of maximum monthly duty cycle.
- Dual-Scanning – Double-sided scanning helps improve productivity.
- Lower Operational Costs – Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers focus on being eco-friendly with a typical energy consumption of 1.55 kWh/week for 120 V or 1.43 kWh/week for 220 V.
- Award-Winning Ultra-Reliability – The TASKalfa color copiers are known for their high-performance and durability
- Easy-to-Use Technology – User-friendly features like Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 2 expansion slots, 2 USB host interfaces and an optional hard disk drive that run on standard 1 GB RAM and maximum 3 GB RAM.
- Commitment to Quality Control – Look forward to prolonged usage with little to zero downtime.
- Unsurpassed Performance – Perform continuous printing with optimum results.
- High Integrity Standards – Always reliable for any volume of printing.
Productive Business Applications on Color Copiers
Kyocera TASKalfa shade copiers supply high adaptability in handling job-specific jobs firmly and also efficiently. This can be achieved when Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers incorporate with Kyocera’s Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions. Numerous adjustable applications can be taken pleasure in including the Secure Print Release and also AccessLock in addition to various other interactive attributes.
Managed Document Service (MDS) Capabilities
Kyocera deeply understands the modern technology behind printer and also MFP. This enables the business to design as well as engineer their own range of products to ensure extraordinary high quality, resilience, and also cost. Kyocera additionally strives to succeed past simply gadget innovation by letting their production tasks to run through their unique 5-phase global MDS processes.
Highly-Reliable Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers
The Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers were tested over a period of 225,000 paper feeds. High yields were recorded from the copiers with a mean developer downtime for their drums to be highly minimal. Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers also offer standard memory of 1 GB which is higher than average to provide faster print processes. Their first-print times are just as impressive that can print under only 7 seconds for black and white and 8 seconds for color whereas copy times are a second faster for each of the color categories. The same applies to their scan speeds which are among the fastest for a device of this class.